Learn how to create and edit widgets for your calculators below! Here is a step-by-step guide to create and edit your widgets.
To create widgets for your calculators, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Log in to your account and click on the "Add New" button in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Select "Widget" from the options that appear.
- Step 3: Select the calculator for which you want to create a Floating Widget from the available options and click “Create new widget”.
- Step 4: If you do not see the calculator you are looking for click “Create new calculator” to follow the steps of Adding calculators to your account and then follow steps 2 & 3 above.
- Step 5: Once the widget(s) are successfully created, you can access and manage them from your account under “Widgets”.
To edit widgets, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Navigate to the “Widgets” page and click into “Edit” next to the widget you are looking to update.
- Step 2: Customize the widget's style color, layout, and Icon under "Style".
- Step 3: Under "Display" you are able to update the widget's heading copy as well as adjust the display behavior and position for both desktop and mobile.
The advanced customization for the widgets are updated on the corresponding calculator.
- Step 4: At the top of the screen clicking "Edit" will take you to the edit page of the corresponding calculator.
- Step 5: Click into "Advanced customization".
- Step 6: Click “Save and Set Live” to save any changes made.