Check out the Calculator Product Guide video below!
Video Summary: Our Calculator Product guide video reviews the following:
- Access the specific calculator you want to update by clicking “edit.”
- Customize the calculator’s brand colors by creating a new color scheme if desired.
- Modify the title and subtitle of the calculator or leave them blank to use your CMS text.
- Add two call-to-action (CTA) buttons to the calculator for an interactive experience.
- Assign URLs to each CTA button, such as “apply now” or “learn more.”
- Utilize advanced customization to adjust labels, rates, values, and tool tips.
- Preview the updates before saving and setting them live.
- Save and set live any changes made in each section to ensure they are applied.
- Publish the calculator on your website by clicking the “publish” option.
- Consider creating a resource center with individual URLs for each calculator to enhance SEO visibility.
- Embed calculators on product pages and relevant blog articles for a seamless user experience.
- Place the calculators in the upper half of the page for better visibility.
Be sure to check out our product guides below:
Ready to publish? Here is our Publishing FAQ.